This office was established in Toronto in 1952 by George Alexander Robb. George successfully combined his teaching career with private practice for forty-five years as well as being a contributing editor to Canadian Interiors magazine. He was an associate professor at the University of Toronto's Faculty of Architecture from 1948 until retirement in 1984. Awards included the Valhalla Inn, Etobicoke (OAA, 1962), the Dumfries Mutual Insurance Company (City of Cambridge, 1984) and the Country Day School, King City (OAA and Canadian Wood Council, 1988).
George received the inaugural Community Service Award from the Ontario Association of Architects in 1988 for his tireless and continuous advocacy over his forty-five year career. He was, posthumously, nominated to the Honour Role of the OAA in 1992 for his contribution to the profession.
From 1991 to 2021 the firm operated under the direction of Peter Stewart and Donald Scott in partnership; since August 2021 the firm is under the sole direction of Donald Scott. In addition to holding professional architectural accreditation, Don is a member of the Canadian Association of Professional Heritage Consultants.